Swapping My G system for the MFC-101??

Paulg2uk

Power User
Hi all,

I'm a pretty new axe fx 2 owner. I've owned one for a couple of weeks now. I've decided to sell my current rig which is a TC G sys. I've been offered a straight swap for a MFC-101 with a few other bits. I just wondered that you guys reckon? The way I see it if I sell my g sys I'll have ebay fees etc and I'll have to buy the mfc new anyway which is just under £600 in the UK. I reckon the g system s worth that sort of money 2nd hand and it will save on the ebay fees.

So what do you all think?

Cheers

Paul

The MFC is $750 new here in the states, and I'd wager a used G-System would go for around that much, depending on the condition. I sold my G-System for $900 a couple years ago, but it was in nearly perfect condition.

If you're happy with the trade, then I say go for it.

I did almost the same thing. I got an MFC plus $150 for my G system which was in good condition.
We were both happy!

Upping!!!
I'm a G system owner to, and i know the g system can be configurated to be used like a midi control with 18 buttons (12 AIs). The difference between this one and MFC is one button, the option to use more than one expression pedal and the reveal function. The G system can control the axe fx and allow me to connect 4 more pedals / tube pres and change the channel of my amp (4 relays).
I wonder if changing the g system compensates by MFC. If yes, which advantages I'll get?
Thanks alot and sorry for my english.

I swapped for the MFC because I was more interested in being able to use a product which was tightly integrated with the Axe FX.

I also swapped for the MFC because I was more interested in being able to use a product which was tightly integrated with the Axe FX.

Back
Top Bottom