Swap Block Settings?

gdgross

Experienced
Is there a way to swap settings between two blocks?

Fort example, I have vol/pan 1 and vol/pan 2 in a preset, but I want to move the parameters from vol/pan 1 to vol/pan 2 and vise versa. Short of doing it manually, I mean.

I want to do this because I use a certain CC number for 'special' effects on/bypass, and I have volume 1 set up as my special effect in this preset. However, on every other preset I have vol/pan1 set up as a normal volume control. On this preset vol/pan2 is my normal volume control. I'd like to be able to bypass the special effect; that means trading parameters for block 1 and block 2

Thanks!

You probably would have been finished by doing it manually in the time it took to write this post. :)

But I think you can only do this using Axe-Edit, not on the axe itself.

Haha, probably true - hopefully storing the info in my feeble brain for future reference too though. :)

I'll plug in axe-edit and see if I can figure it out.

Why not just swap Vol1 and Vol2 in your "oddball" preset? Or reassign the bypass controller and expression pedal in that preset?

I know you can right click in axe edit and copy paste settings for blocks as well as saving block settings to dump in presets later too.

Back
Top Bottom