Surely this has to be easy..

Galen Cane

Inspired
I've got 5 patches I've written which I use with my band. They're saved as 0393 0394...etc

I want to save them to the 1....5 preset buttons on the MFC.

Help a guy out here cos I can seem to find a simple explanation :-|

use the Swap function on the Axe-Fx to move/swap them to presets 0-4 (or 1-5 if you have offset turned on).

it's the easiest way.

use the Swap function on the Axe-Fx to move/swap them to presets 0-4 (or 1-5 if you have offset turned on).

it's the easiest way.

So I could move the first 5 presets (59 bassguy etc) out of the way and drop my patches in their place?

Ps - Your tutorial videos are brilliant! They've really helped me out with the MFC. I found the Axe-Fx quite straight forward using Axe-Edit but the MFC hasn't been so easy. Thank you for doing them. :)

SUCCESS!!

With your help, Chris' tutorial videos, the manual and a little trials and error I've programmed presets, assigned effect blocks and got my expression pedal to auto engage as a wah!

Thank you :)

Judging by the preset numbers you have an XL. To access the Axe-Fx preset numbers above 384 from your MFC-101 you must use the Axe-Fx Preset Transmit Map (sections 12.4.3, 4.3, 12.1.2 of the Axe-Fx Owner's Manual). Or on the "INT.CC & CHANGE MAPS" Page of the MFC-Edit editor for MFC-101. Right-click on the Axe-Fx Preset Transmit Map on that screen and read the Nugget for examples. Download free eval of MFC-Edit full version from www.mfc-edit.com.

Back
Top Bottom