Super scratchy wah - dirty and clean(recording attached) SOLVED

Conley Shepherd

Experienced
got my wah setup in several patches - using 14.01 and it is scratchy dirty and clean - not really usable to me

I hope this is a setup issue. Would be nice to use it tonight

The recording is a quick recording of the pedal movement - ME SP-1 used in multiple FC slots and same with another SP-1 pedal - both calibrated

Would like to use this tonight, but not like this.

Attachments

• bad wah_no_ REALLY BAD.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
I had the same issues using the Boss FV500H pedals. I have 3 of them and they all did something similar. Playing around with the attack & release parameters in the control set up helped but the only thing that truly solved it was getting a Fractal EV-1 to use for the wah. It's smooth as silk now.

preset attached for 2 patches - each have really scratchy behavior.

Attachments

• Broken Glass wLead.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Mesa Boogie - Texas Lonestar.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 7
yes, just tried in the pedal inputs of the AXE and they work normal - something is messed up with the FC12 and the pedals or the way the Axe sets up the FC12 pedals in my environment.

somehow the pedal is changing the channels for the wah block - where can I check to reset that?

edit - in the midi/remote/channel setup - the wahwah 1 was set to use the controller 2 in the FC12 - set it to none and the wah is normal and the channels do not change as I move the controller. Working now. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom