Super Bowl. Who ya got?

electronpirate

Axe-Master
I'm torn here. I live in Denver, so cheering for the Chefs feels...wrong (same division for those not in the know.) Yet, I was born in San Francisco, but I'm a Rams fan (same division.)

Not sure I really care one way or another. I just would like to see a game that comes down to the wire.

But part of me just enjoys that we're seeing new faces in the Super Bowl.

I’m going to play my guitar, make love to my woman, and eat a good meal. The Stupid Bowl can’t top any of those things so...

Don't have that much of a preference. After the Vikes shit the bed, my only goal was 'Anyone but the g'damn Packers.' So, mission accomplished there.

Guess I'd like to see the Chiefs win it. I like Mahomes a lot and it's been forever since they've won a SB. But, I have a gut feeling the SF defense will put them up at the end.

Im just here to listen for Phish clips in the background. They just played Character Zero on the tag going form that field goal into the commercial break.

It’s a Phish world. We just happen to live in it.

Well every time they attempt live audio they fuck it away with a quickness so I guess this is what it is from now on...

Feels like they are trying to pack an hour of dance moves into 10 minutes. Hyper-kinetic, all out of sync, frenzied nonsense.
If they let you focus on one thing for more than a second you can see that neither one of them was actually keeping up with the half-their-age trombone players dancers.

Back
Top Bottom