Suggestions for New Music?

My faves also, Give their first record Out of the Silent Planet a listen. love the tune "In the New Age" of corse Goldilox and King are well known tunes on that album. Dogman is another really good one, Flys and Blue Skys, Complain, Pretend and the killer Hendrix cover Manic Depression! Their latest one Xv a lot of great tunes their as well. The more I listen to their stuff the more I like all their tunes I never burn on it.

Yep, I've had "Out of the Silent Planet" forever!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paul Gilbert - Anything, especially "Silence followed by a deafening roar" (What a monster player, still his best album)

Anything Nuno Bettencourt (Extreme III sides/Saudades/Waiting for the Punchline) My favourite player

Slash - World on File (Some lovely solo work on this new album)

Rival Sons - (All the albums, especially the first two:Head Down and Pressure and Time)

Ritchie Kotzen - His playing on the Poison "Native Tongue" album is *sublime* (and the only album of theirs worth owning)

Gary Moore/Philip Sayce for some interesting blues with balls.

Paul Gilbert - Anything, especially "Silence followed by a deafening roar" (What a monster player, still his best album)

Anything Nuno Bettencourt (Extreme III sides/Saudades/Waiting for the Punchline) My favourite player

Slash - World on File (Some lovely solo work on this new album)

Rival Sons - (All the albums, especially the first two:Head Down and Pressure and Time)

Ritchie Kotzen - His playing on the Poison "Native Tongue" album is *sublime* (and the only album of theirs worth owning)

Gary Moore/Philip Sayce for some interesting blues with balls.

Man, I forgot to list Nuno on my list! Guy has chops and a very flavorful player!

Back
Top Bottom