Strat & Blackface & Cornford - Pop Rock

Ohhhhh, what an amazing sound! Sounds very smooth and full to me...i can almost see you hitting the strings. I dont think its necessary to talk about your nice playing :)

I am also in love with the cornford model...as i already told you, its the reason i bought my axe.

Cheers!!

And many thanks again for your bank, i am learning a lot from it :)

Oh do i love the sound you are getting there too !

What is your setup, Pick-ups, recorded direct or mic'ed ?

I definately must find some time to play around with the Cornford sim.

Is there any chance to upload the patch you used on Axechange ?

Keep on Rock'in

strato62 said:

Hi Strato,

as I said it before in other postings in the Recordings section, I can't get the
Axe Editor to work properly with my Vista notebook, so I save my banks with MidiOx
- if you PM me your mailadress I can send you my whole bank A (Standard or Ultra,
I own both and they have identical patches) with the Cornford patch.

Andreas

Beautiful tone and playing. There's something wonderfully earthy about that Cornford amp. Awesome job!

That's gorgeous tone. Thick and chewy. You just made me set up the Axe-FX after a gig here and build a preset to use.

Thank you for posting. Damn fine playing too.

andi-o said:
strato62 said:

Hi Strato,

as I said it before in other postings in the Recordings section, I can't get the
Axe Editor to work properly with my Vista notebook, so I save my banks with MidiOx
- if you PM me your mailadress I can send you my whole bank A (Standard or Ultra,
I own both and they have identical patches) with the Cornford patch.

Andreas

Just an FYI, you can save individual patches thru midiox. From there you can upload the to axechange on the axechange website.

Cool sound.

javajunkie said:
Just an FYI, you can save individual patches thru midiox. From there you can upload the to axechange on the axechange website.

Hi Java,

thanks for the information, I always thought I would need the editor to upload a preset to axechange.

As soon as I have the time I will try and upload the preset(s) to axechange!

Andreas

Great sound, great playing andi! :)
I will definitely have a look at your bank, so thank you very much for sharing it!

Heiter Weiter,
quasimono

Back
Top Bottom