Still no word on CLR's ,about to give it up!

Just received my active cab, ordered Tuesday, arrived today. Service and responses from Tom King excellent.

And the cab. Just great.

I'm using the GR55 through it. A mix of bass, guitar, brass, organ, string patches etc and all sound great.

My classical guitar also sounds good through a fishman pickup.

Very Happy and looking forward to band rehearsal in a coupe of weeks.

Is anyone still having trouble getting in touch with Tom? I sent two emails to Atomic back in mid April and sent a PM to Tom on these forums and then filled out the waiting list form on the Atomic website in early in May. I did get an automated response after filling out the form, but that's it. Since then I also sent an inquiry about my place on the reserve list and the approx wait time which also got no response. I've got no problem with waiting, but it would be nice to know if I am in fact on the waiting list...

Is anyone still having trouble getting in touch with Tom? I sent two emails to Atomic back in mid April and sent a PM to Tom on these forums and then filled out the waiting list form on the Atomic website in early in May. I did get an automated response after filling out the form, but that's it. Since then I also sent an inquiry about my place on the reserve list and the approx wait time which also got no response. I've got no problem with waiting, but it would be nice to know if I am in fact on the waiting list...

Hi Talus, I don't have any unanswered emails nor do I have a PM from you. Please PM me your email address and I'll make sure I get in touch with you right away.

-TK

Hoping I hear something soon...put my request in waaaay back in January
Cant remember anytime I've waited for a piece of gear for over 6 months...even my Egnater M4 only took less than 3 months and that was hand built in the good ole USofA :encouragement:
These better be worth the wait 8)

Last edited:
If you put yourself on wait list in January you should have yours in a few weeks. I didn't get on list til April and Tom told me it would be "close" that the list would make it to me but if not, there is another batch due to be available weeks (not months) behind...hopefully by July. Tom has been great in the communications dept. for me...and I've been a bit of a pain in the ass probably!

Jan 31st...sitting...waiting....gnashing of teeth....feeling tired...soo tired...need.... salt.... substitute!

This was just posted on Facebook:

CLR production for North America is complete and in transit to Atomic’s CT warehouse with a mid-month delivery date. We were delayed for about 8 days waiting for the correct packing material (of all things) but that is well behind us now.

Once we’ve restocked we’ll start sending out Reserve List invitations in the order in which they received. The current batch is large and should get us through most of the existing list.

We have more production currently in progress for Europe, Australia and North America that is coming right on the heels of this next batch so wait times should be greatly reduced or eliminated in weeks not months following.

Once again, to all of you waiting, thank you so much for your support, continued interest and patience. The wait is nearly over!

-TK

Sooo...mid month for Atomic to receive, still means end of month (probably at earliest) to us....trying to stay positive, but....wow....

Any updates from anyone? I just sent an email in to get on the list. Now I just need to come up with a thousand dollars -_-

Tom King posted either here or on another forum that he expects to send out the next round of invitations by the end of this week.

Yeah, I'm getting impatient with this company. Put in my request to be placed on the list for an active monitor three months ago. Nothing. Sent an email to Atomic asking if ANY cabs where available passive OR active.......no response.

I think Atomic could learn a bit about customer response from Fractal Audio. Leaving potential customers hanging doesn't give me a good feeling about their business model.

Your frustration is understandable. Hang in there; they will take care of you. If you look through this and other threads, you will see that time and time again Tom responds personally to anyone with a question or concern. Based on what I have seen, if you sent an email and have a copy of it, you will be placed in line at the time of the request. Tom and Atomic have far exceeded my expectations for customer service. They always respond, eventually and in a reasonable amount of time. I am sure that this week is especially busy for them.

Hi Scorch, Sorry you're having an issue getting through. If you PM me your email address, I'll look in to this ASAP. We definitely don't want to leave anyone hanging! Thanks!

-TK

Back
Top Bottom