Still no word on CLR's ,about to give it up!

RDH

Fractal Fanatic
Got my invitation march 4th, but they were out of wedges , so I was offered a cab , but opted to wait for the wedges to come in. I was told 6 to 8 weeks . Sunday will be 8 weeks , Arrgg! no word ! Seriously about to go with matrix ! Nothing like wasting life waiting on stuff!

I'm on right about the same time table you are (OP) got on the list at the beginning of March, haven't heard a thing since confirmation.

We’ve been working as hard as we can to get the next couple of batches of CLRs to market ASAP. A couple of long lead time parts added some time to the original estimate but that is behind us now. I plan to give an update at the end of next week when I’ll have better info on the delivery schedule.

A big “thank you” to everyone on the list for your interest and patience. It won’t be too much longer now.

-TK

We’ve been working as hard as we can to get the next couple of batches of CLRs to market ASAP. A couple of long lead time parts added some time to the original estimate but that is behind us now. I plan to give an update at the end of next week when I’ll have better info on the delivery schedule.

A big “thank you” to everyone on the list for your interest and patience. It won’t be too much longer now.

-TK

Thanks for the update!

-TK

Speaking as a guitarist that started playing in the mid-80s, you guys have no idea how awesome this post is. :) Fractal, Atomic, and Matrix are so accessible to us and go the extra mile to keep customers in the loop. Back then, I was lucky to even reach the secretary's answering machine at Ibanez, etc.

I understand impatience creeping in, and even just needing a cab or wedge to fully use the ii to its potential if you don't have one. That being said & never having played a matrix product if you can hold off and wait do so. The CLR's are fantastic.

Bad News... I have been waiting MUCH longer than any of you, on May 11, it will be 5 months !! Got on the list for wedges 12/11/12 last year. Good News... I am 1st on the list. LOL

Anyone in Boston have one of these yet I'd like to hear it in person and see if I want to continue waiting for it

7th week here as well... must... be... patient!

BTW... anyone compared a CLR to an EV EXL112P. I know it won't be the same... but how close could it get?

Anyone aware if Atomic is taking any further reservations? I have sent 2 emails this week with no response.
Sounds like they're busy and it will be a while, but hasn't it been their practice to send a confirmation email?

Back
Top Bottom