Still here heheh

Desmo808

Experienced
Saturday, wife was at zumba, I was getting up for breakfast. Then the EBS push message told me a ballistic missile was about to hit my house. I turned on the TV and there was a scrolling message about an imminent missile strike. This is not a drill. WTF.

Shit just got real. Funny what goes through your mind when you think you're about to be vaporized, heh.

I took mental stock of our bottled water supply leftover from hurricane season. I also cancelled an appointment, LOL, as if it would have mattered.

After the all-clear message came out, I un-cancelled my appointment. They were understanding and we had a laugh about it.

Live life the fullest each day. Because, well, you don't know when a bomb is gonna fall on your head.

Anyway, just glad I'm still on this earth to bug y'alls. Rock on!!!

Saturday, wife was at zumba, I was getting up for breakfast. Then the EBS push message told me a ballistic missile was about to hit my house. I turned on the TV and there was a scrolling message about an imminent missile strike. This is not a drill. WTF.

Shit just got real. Funny what goes through your mind when you think you're about to be vaporized, heh.

I took mental stock of our bottled water supply leftover from hurricane season. I also cancelled an appointment, LOL, as if it would have mattered.

After the all-clear message came out, I un-cancelled my appointment. They were understanding and we had a laugh about it.

Live life the fullest each day. Because, well, you don't know when a bomb is gonna fall on your head.

Anyway, just glad I'm still on this earth to bug y'alls. Rock on!!!

Yup, how terrible was that> I think about crap like that quite a bit. Might have something to do with rockets and mortars and a sleazy jungle near Thailand. But the missle strike, that must have been scary.

Extremely glad you and yours are still here. I am always ready. Family, water and guns\ammo.......

Glad you are still here.

I have been through some strange events where I was shocked I was still breathing afterwards.

The food tastes a little better, the drink a little more potent, and your loved ones' hugs and kisses a little more vivid and detailed after something like that.

Back
Top Bottom