Steve VAi yells at his fractal last night, Son Came up on stage!

Just improve the axefx ll im not gonna buy another one. I thought the axefx ll was open ended so you can just keep upgrading it?

to a point the unit is upgradable, in software. But there comes a time in all hardware's lifespan where a better box and layout is needed for bigger leaps. I don't think the AxeFx II is close to that point at all. But hey, if an AxeFx III came out tomorrow I'd be on the waiting list ;)

Just improve the axefx ll im not gonna buy another one. I thought the axefx ll was open ended so you can just keep upgrading it?

That's what Ultra seemed like right up until Axe 2 came out. Turns out 2 processors are better than 1.

yep fire, didnt play, before he said it was his son, I was thinking damn that guy looks just like vai, tall thin better looking, about 19 Id say; said love you son, love you dad several times, kissed good bye. It was touching for this metal head. funny other thing I noticed was I was one of the younger people in the audience and not sure there was a rocker in the bunch. Almost looked like a hippie convention or a Merle Haggard show.

Also amazed how much gain he was getting outa those legacies (or secretly using the axe for all?!)

I'm pretty sure Steve is raising his son up to be a guitar player and eventually replace Steve in the band. After all, he did name him "Fire Vai"!

*rimshot*

After all, he did name him "Fire Vai"!

ba-dum-tish.gif

Like all computers, there will be another Axe, and another and another particularly when the next gen sharc processors come out.

to a point the unit is upgradable, in software. But there comes a time in all hardware's lifespan where a better box and layout is needed for bigger leaps. I don't think the AxeFx II is close to that point at all. But hey, if an AxeFx III came out tomorrow I'd be on the waiting list ;)

And of course, the TigerSHARC processor has been around for an eternity in CPU terms. Analog Devices (who make the TigerSHARC) have apparently "stopped development" on the TigerSHARC, which most likely means they are preparing a new processor for release. When (if) that happens, a who new world opens up.

On the subject of celebrity baby names, I can't believe Jack Black gave his son a name as stupid as "Thomas".

Surely as a celebrity, he has a duty to give his child a proper celebrity name like "Cambodia" or "Escrow" or "Wankle Rotary Engine".
Nice Python reference

Back
Top Bottom