Steve Vai - Eugene's Trick Bag

probably wouldn't have had whatever flubs that were there if it had been at tempo, was definitely faster than the original

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have always loved this piece and even practiced it last century after watching that movie......: simply mind-blowing the way you played it dude !!
Awesome job.......no need for the Axe 3 to do this....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have always loved this piece and even practiced it last century after watching that movie......: simply mind-blowing the way you played it dude !!
Awesome job.......no need for the Axe 3 to do this....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tnx man. Well, I'm gonna get Axe 3 eventually, I just have to, altough Axe 2 does everything I need and more :))

Very nice job there. I always wanted to do that too, but never had the skills for it. Congrats man.

@Yann

Hi Yann. Wow, that was thorough and quite entertaining review and critic. You obviously spent much more time with this piece then I did :)
Anyway, I agree pretty much with everything You said.
Thing is, I said I've made few mistakes (yes, I am aware notes of the main theme, and i played one wrong first theme run) I am very aware of that :) Also, I wasn't chasing to nail exact sound at all, as I never do in any of my covers. Just wanted to be in the ballpark :) And it's recorded just for fun, without ambition to be "best youtube cover" or anything like that.

Still, thanks for the time You put into this :)

Cheers,
Igor

@Yann

Hi Yann. Wow, that was thorough and quite entertaining review and critic. You obviously spent much more time with this piece then I did :)
Anyway, I agree pretty much with everything You said.
Thing is, I said I've made few mistakes (yes, I am aware notes of the main theme, and i played one wrong first theme run) I am very aware of that :) Also, I wasn't chasing to nail exact sound at all, as I never do in any of my covers. Just wanted to be in the ballpark :) And it's recorded just for fun, without ambition to be "best youtube cover" or anything like that.

Still, thanks for the time You put into this :)

Cheers,
Igor
You know, I saw this and thought is was awesome. But then I read Yann's post and that got me thinking, THAT YOU WERE STILL AWESOME. Love your stuff so keep posting those vids for us.

Back
Top Bottom