Stereo in and out routing question-I'm going nuts I think.

guittarzzan

Inspired
I've done it before, but for the life of me, I'm struggling to figure it out this time and didn't save the settings I had before.
Here's what I'm trying to do-nothing too special I would think.
-Feed the L and R inputs of input 1 with seperate signals from two seperate signals
-Have the Left signal go through it's own path of amp, cab etc and then output ONLY through the Left output
-Have the Right signal go through it's own path and then out the right output ONLY.

I have the input set to stereo as well as the output.
I've tried every panning scenario I can think of.

THE PROBLEM: The Axefx IS receiving the seperate signals, but it's blending them to both outputs. Even when I only have one of the amp/cab chains set up, and panned hard left or right, it still takes both inputs and sends them to that chain.

THE QUESTION: How to I control the routing of input one and two seperately so they go to different chains and aren't blended in any way?

thanks guys. It's probably simple, but I'm stumbling over it for some reason.

cheers.

Moving to connection and routing.

Two rows
For the amp signal you can select input select L or R
For the other you can use a volume block with balance opposite.

The input to the matrix is stereo (as are a lot of the effects). You need to separate them.

You da man!! I never knew there was an input select in each amp model itself. Has that always been there or is that somewhat new?

thanks!!!!!! :mrgreen:

guittarzzan said:
You da man!! I never knew there was an input select in each amp model itself. Has that always been there or is that somewhat new?

thanks!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Its one I asked for somewhere in 5.x. Very cool feature.

Back
Top Bottom