• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Stereo Delay's

Hey guys, trying to find a better option for stereo delays. I currently use the Ping-Pong delay cause I really like the left/right/pan sort of thing. The thing I don't like about the ping is the first delay echo volume is great, and then the rest of the ponging delays the volume really trickles down, and if I were to do something like play a solo, you really only hear the first slapback of the delay on one side - not both. What are some good delays or delay setups that you run to get a really full left/right/pan sort of delay? If you can do a screen shot of your chain, might be helpful too. Thanks guys!

-Jordan

Back
Top Bottom