STEELHEART - She's Gone (full cover w/vocals)

Just absolutely amazing. My jaw is dropped. Such gifted fellas.

We all die young.... I think I would just lose my @#$% if that was posted.

Steelheart has always been one of my favorite bands from the late 80s/early 90s, Michael Matijevic was just incredible, definitely in my top-5 list as far as hard rock/metal singers!
Here's our rendition of "She's Gone", I rearranged the piano parts on the guitar (I tuned my strat to F standard so I could use the open strings in the intro section)! Vale kicking ass as usual on vocals, definitely not an easy song to sing :D
enjoy!

Superb! Really enjoyed it.

I have to go dig this CD out. I remember the vocals being INCREDIBLE but, that solo was so tasty sounding. That's for rekindling an interest. And wow... your SINGER!!!

@ProgressiveRocco I never realized your vocalist had such an awesome range dude. What happened at 1:19 blew my mind!!! And obviously you always sound flawless. I dare you to make a mistake Rocco... just one!

Great job.......

As a Connecticut resident about 20 minutes from where they started, I used to check them out in the clubs when they were known as Red Alert way back when.

Great Job! Michael Matijevic is one of my favs too. His work with Zakk Wylde is phenomenal (Steel Dragon).
Steel Heart had a less known album around 2010s, I also liked that one.

Great cover! Whats the drums on this one? vst or real? they have that great 80s vibe. :) love the snare. guitars and vocals, not to mention, are awesome.

Damn! Everything I've watched that you guys cover has been superb! Are you guys working on an album of originals or do you have one already? Great work guys!

(I tuned my strat to F standard so I could use the open strings in the intro section)!
shubb-capo.jpg

:D

Vale kicking ass as usual on vocals, definitely not an easy song to sing :D

Vale's a great singer. Awesome range, pitch and vibrato. You can hear his accent a bit in some of his phrasing (on some songs more than others) but when everything else is bang-on or better, that's just nitpicking.

shubb-capo.jpg

:D

Vale's a great singer. Awesome range, pitch and vibrato. You can hear his accent a bit in some of his phrasing (on some songs more than others) but when everything else is bang-on or better, that's just nitpicking.

haha thanks man! I've tried using the capo but that meant changing frets and it kinda threw me off :D

crazy awesome stuff. As everyone else said, that singer is fantastic. And for you to have been playing guitar as long as you have, you are just superb. I'd say you've really found what you're supposed to do :) Thanks so much for sharing. As others have said, it's great to see all this music played in a manner where we can really see what you're doing and it's fun that so much of it is 80's oriented :D You really do make it look easy. Looking forward to your next post!

Back
Top Bottom