Stanley Jordan for Fractal Audio at NAMM, Jan 27

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
The great STANLEY JORDAN will performing today on behalf of Fractal Audio at the Red Sound Booth (Hall D - 5134) at 2 PM.
A number of other Fractal Audio notable artists and friends are also going to be there.

Along with Marco Fanton, Larry Mitchell and Cooper Carter. I have seen some video. Great performances.

Awesome! I totally thought the NAMM show was mainly for manufacturers to debut new products for retailers to carry. Am I wrong about that? In that case I don't understand Fractal being there, but there might be other things going on. Maybe it's a good way to debut new products to gear publications? Whatever the reason, I'd love to be there.

Awesome! I totally thought the NAMM show was mainly for manufacturers to debut new products for retailers to carry. Am I wrong about that? In that case I don't understand Fractal being there, but there might be other things going on. Maybe it's a good way to debut new products to gear publications? Whatever the reason, I'd love to be there.
Fractal doesn’t do NAMM. But some companies that do do NAMM (like Red Sound) need to have a source signal to demonstrate their products. Some (like Red Sound) choose Fractal products for that. And who can blame Fractal for providing them a brand new product like the FM9 Mk II Turbo.

Jealous? Damn right I am. :)

Fractal doesn’t do NAMM. But some companies that do do NAMM (like Red Sound) need to have a source signal to demonstrate their products. Some (like Red Sound) choose Fractal products for that. And who can blame Fractal for providing them a brand new product like the FM9 Mk II Turbo.

Okay that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Well isn't Redsound now affiliated with Fractal ?
you can now buy their cabs from Fractal direct + Marco is also somehow involved with Redsound

I Dont Care Whatever GIF

NAMM is a showcase for musical equipment resellers to get them interested in selling different companies’ products. FractalAudio sells direct in the USA, which is why they don’t have an official booth there, but other companies, like Red Sound, do.

Back
Top Bottom