Standard and Ultra Firmware Version 8.09 Up

FractalAudio said:
Patience. Good things come to those who wait.

The reason I haven't released it is because I just got hold of a Bogner Ecstasy 20th Anniv. I'm redoing the Bogner models based on my analysis of this. I've got them really close right now but still need a bit of fine tuning.

HEELLL YEAH !!!

Mik.

SUP? :D
FractalAudio said:
Patience. Good things come to those who wait.

The reason I haven't released it is because I just got hold of a Bogner Ecstasy 20th Anniv. I'm redoing the Bogner models based on my analysis of this. I've got them really close right now but still need a bit of fine tuning.

:eek: OH HELL YEAH,,,Now that Kicks some MAJOR ass :!:
MOSHON
DAVE

:eek: :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Great news!!. So I guess I'll give my new-firmware-automatic-link-checker robot a rest now....but just for a moment. That reminds me that last month I've done more firmware upgrades than actually playing with them.

Thanks a lot Cliff.

rodabt said:

Great news!!. So I guess I'll give my new-firmware-automatic-link-checker robot a rest now....but just for a moment. That reminds me that last month I've done more firmware upgrades than actually playing with them.

Thanks a lot Cliff.
Cliff has asked for us not to use those utilities... I'm sure he or one of the mods will update the Fractal News thread... Just subscribe to it for notification...

mortega76 said:
rodabt said:

Thanks a lot Cliff.
Cliff has asked for us not to use those utilities... I'm sure he or one of the mods will update the Fractal News thread... Just subscribe to it for notification...

I was a bit of ironic....the robot is just me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom