Stairway to heaven - Solo and Preset

Heinzi

Inspired
Hey, here´s my take on the Stairway to Heaven Solo -by Jimmy Page played by a Supro Thunderbolt and a Fender Telecaster ( i used a 59 Maybach les Paul - as someone said: in every good Les Paul lies a Telecaster:) )

Link to Tabs will follow!

Sorry Preset is only XL...

Have Fun

Attachments

• Supro LedZep.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 181
Hey Heinzi - tremendous job! Right in the pocket, and great phrasing on an oh so familiar solo. At first I said "not Stairway - cmon" - its way over done and kind of a joke at this point, but you changed my opinion. Your playing is outstanding, and I loved the tone. A great listen. Appreciate you putting it up and letting us all hear your full command of a classic! Great job!

Joe

Real nice, Heinzi. I'm not getting the high freq. bite on the notes - can you post your amp etc. settings and cab choice for us lowly AFXII guys? Thanks.

Real nice, Heinzi. I'm not getting the high freq. bite on the notes - can you post your amp etc. settings and cab choice for us lowly AFXII guys? Thanks.

Yes, sure:

Cab was: F153 2x12" Art + Tango Jr Mix (TAF)

Attachments

• LedZep.jpg
    LedZep.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 112
Yes, sure:

Cab was: F153 2x12" Art + Tango Jr Mix (TAF)

Very nice playing - ist not easy to Play such a beatiful tone with a low gain amp.

But the "Bite" in the high notes is also the guitar, I think - with those Amber Pickups (I´ve got the same).

Back
Top Bottom