AFIII "SPONCH" by chrisAngela from the album "Tidal Force"

ChrisAngela1

Inspired
I finished the video from my personal favorite song from "Tidal Force", both in playing and recording, called "SPONCH"...the six atomic elements found in every living thing in the universe...at least as far as we know. Sulfur, Phosphorous, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon, and Hydrogen...these are the life ingredients being searched for by those studying and seeking to discover life on exoplanets as well as moons within our own solar system (Titan, Europa, etc).

I figured there should be a tune about that:)

Many guitars (mostly Ibanez JS2450 and a Kiesel Vader 6) and presets used...AXE III presets used include Austin Buddy's Archon + Friedman HBE-100, and the factory Electro-Sweep for one of the solos.

Cheers...music is life!

Last edited:
I agree, amazing!

Just checked out your YouTube channel! Watched a couple more of your vids. You have serious talent!!! Your music sits right in the pocket for your amazing videos. Wow!

I know what I’ll be watching & listening to today.

Another great video and some more great music….love it! I am surprised though, that when the video starts going through the letters at 1:40, that the “O” comes before the “P”! Don’t mind me though, I just tend to notice stuff like that…ha ha. Again…great vid!

Another great video and some more great music….love it! I am surprised though, that when the video starts going through the letters at 1:40, that the “O” comes before the “P”! Don’t mind me though, I just tend to notice stuff like that…ha ha. Again…great vid!
Omg...will edit today! Thank you so much, I think my eyes were very blurred at that point! Cheers

Update: Proof that (most of the time) I can spell:) Edited version in place

Last edited:
I agree, amazing!

Just checked out your YouTube channel! Watched a couple more of your vids. You have serious talent!!! Your music sits right in the pocket for your amazing videos. Wow!

I know what I’ll be watching & listening to today.
Thanks so much for the kind feedback and glad you like! Cheers

Beautiful staging! Such a fun collection of tones. What amp are you using for the clean funky bits? I got kind of a Band Commander vibe.
On a side note I very much appreciate your inspiration: SPONCH.
When I was in a band we called ourselves Up Down Strange, with demo titles planned to be Charm, Truth, and Beauty. I bet you know where we got those. :cool:

Glad you like, thank you! My favorite cleans are the Fenders, primarily the 70’s Silver Twin (used on SPONCH) and other Fender types. And yes, though primarily an astronomy nut, the micro world is equally fascinating! Love the names they picked:)
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom