Soundclip Contest! Win an EV-1 and more...

done using firmware 16. first guitar uses USA Lead Bright+ with a RW IR; Halfback Open C90 R121 capedge 1". Next section is factory patch "No Quarter" followed with an edited version of "Funky Synth" where (among other edits) expression is mapped to synth 2 level and filter. Finally back to the first guitar setting. I used an R9 with Duncan/Bonamassa pups. All parts played using the neck pup.

Full Track:
Brian Varhelyi Songs | ReverbNation

Iso Track:
https://soundcloud.com/brianvarhelyi/btw-which-ones-floyd-no-backing-track

Last edited:
Last edited:
SOUNDCLIP CONTEST ENTRY

Here's some noodling on my EVH preset. It uses the "Pitch" block to drop it down a half step and scene controllers to control the "Tape delay" model for the end of "Eruption"

The Axechange won't let me set up an account? So till I figure that out...........Here is the preset.

scene #1 - rhythm, scene #2 - lead, scene #3 - lead with phaser, scene #4 starts the feedback loop, scene #5 dives it down an fades it out.

View attachment 23883

Sorry M@, I just saw that you added this "We can't infringe on anyone else's copyrights, so don't play covers please.".............I have some more really cool and complex presets but since they are all VERY specific cover song presets I think I may have to refrain. :(

Oh..........and sorry Eddie;)

Nice playing MOKE!

SOUNDCLIP CONTEST ENTRY

Here is a patch I created for a new song that is currently under work. What you hear is a solo guitar track :) I am having some troubles with recording the last days, couldn't figure out why there are some crackling when recording...I hope it's ok :nightmare:

I'm using the 2nd scene of the preset.
Preset: Axe-Change - Download Preset - Ambient Metallic Clean - by haieb

Edit: Found out that I somehow used the USB 3.0 port and had to face palm myself :hopelessness:. Now everything is working fine again :)

Last edited:
SOUNDCLIP CONTEST ENTRY

Here is a patch I created for a new song that is currently under work. What you hear is a solo guitar track :) I am having some troubles with recording the last days, couldn't figure out why there are some crackling when recording...I hope it's ok :nightmare:

I'm using the 2nd scene of the preset.
Preset: Axe-Change - Download Preset - Ambient Metallic Clean - by haieb

OFF

Try to increase the buffer size to 128 or 256. It will increase the delay though, so use the least amount of plugins in your daw while recording.
You can also freeze tracks, that will free up some memory, so you can lower the buffer size, therefor the delay.

You can go up 512 or 1024 for mixing [delay doesn't matter for playback only].

ON

This is using nothing but pick dynamics and touch. The volume and tone controls are the same through the whole clip.

The preset is factory preset 87. IIRC I just changed the amp to the 1959slp and didn't even change anything else.

The fade is just letting the guitar ring. I roll down the volume at the very end of the fade on the guitar.

It hums at the end just like my Marshall head. And responds so well to picking hard and soft. Just a killer killer amplifier model.

Attachments

• 100W Plexi barh.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 48
SOUNDCLIP CONTEST ENTRY

Hey people. Here is my quick entry. I will upload a 2nd one soon but its not ready yet. As far as this one, I used the patch number 126 included in the latest firmware for all Axe Fx users. The preset "126" is a double amp preset with PLEXI 50W JUMP + CLASS-A 30W TB. I just added a small drum loop to spice it up a bit. Both chords and solo was created with the same preset. I hope you guys like it. 2nd clip will come soon, hopefully tomorrow.

https://soundcloud.com/ki8aristas_st3ltrucci/stel-andre-axe-fx-2-melodic-jam

Back
Top Bottom