Soundcheck With the new ir's from cabIR.eu and the Soldano SLO preset!

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
I've bought the cab pack from cabIR.eu and did some quick testing without tweaking my presets - just changing the ir's and it's amazing the clarity and not to much low end, as I used to get from the SLO 100. I love to play with the Crunch Knob on about 30% and Sat Switch ON Ideal and this has now much more clarity despite lots of gain. I tried them with different amps and they worked very well, like Morgan, Fender, Marshall, Bogner, Friedmann...:eagerness:

That sounds fantastic even from the camera audio. But I think your playing has something to do with the quality as well:encouragement:

Agreed! Absoluteley! I think, "Black Bitch" is also one of those players with personality in his sound! I bet, give him a Ukulele to play with and it would sound similiar anyhow .... ;) Great Player! :encouragement:

These IRs are just what the Axe Fx needed. They are better than any other Marshall ir I've heard by far. All the other ir's (fractal, ownhammer, red wire, etc.) have way too much bass for live use without PEQ, Cab freq, cut, ect. The problem with those tools for me is that each one affects something in the feel of the preset. Not so bad in the studio. I got rid of all the irs but Cabir. I'm waiting for more cabs. Great job!!!

These IRs are just what the Axe Fx needed. They are better than any other Marshall ir I've heard by far. All the other ir's (fractal, ownhammer, red wire, etc.) have way too much bass for live use without PEQ, Cab freq, cut, ect. The problem with those tools for me is that each one affects something in the feel of the preset. Not so bad in the studio. I got rid of all the irs but Cabir. I'm waiting for more cabs. Great job!!!

Wow :) So this is a compliment, many thanks! We also have shooted a Diezel 2x12 oversized with Celestions K100 at the german Axe-Fest 2015, i`m working still on the files. Currently it`s all more a "hobby" project, started last year at the Axe-Fest, but no doubt - with some effort and love doing it at the highest level, i can ...

Back
Top Bottom