Sound went thind and bright after using axe exchange and axe edit

k2sparks

Hey guy I downloaded some presets of the exchange and when I pluged back in to the power amp and CLR's everything was thin and bright, everything, I tried the trouble shooting with the P.A. and checking for stereo settings. Very strange? Anyone had this happen or any ides --thanks I will be gone most of the day and can only anwer back this evening thank everyone!!

Best not to use the edit window in AxeEdit. AxeManage will usually be alright.

Might try resetting the system in your axe. This will make you lose settings like MIDI-attachments, pedal settings, tuner offsets, etc.

In the speaker cab block, if you are using a single cab, check the Speaker Size parameter to make sure if isn't set to the minimum value (.250). If it is, put it back to 1.000. I've seen this happen a number of times & I'm not using Axe Edit at all.

I noticed something today and posted it in the bugs section. I usually leave default amp voicing on neutral. It seems when I mess with the "amp voicing" in the advanced tab (front panel), the "power amp hicut", located directly beneath, suddenly jumps from 2000hz to 20,000hz when going from neutral to modern voicing, but it STAYS at 20000hz when switching back - to neutral. Thereby not being the default anymore. Is anyone else experiencing this???

For instance, FOX ODS 1 amp block has a value of 2000hz. FOX ODS 2 has a value of 20,000hz by default.... What are supposed to be the correct values?

I am running fw10.05, no axe edit, and have tried resetting amp blocks. Still the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom