• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Son's and Daughter's day???? WTF???

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Look at concerts nowadays (from someone who's been locked up for 2 years and hasn't seen live music at all in that time) - Everyone holding their phone up and looking at it instead of the stage....so they can post a video proving they were there on Facebook...
Cameras destroy experiences (in my humble opinion).

Thanks
Pauly

Daveis

Inspired
I used to call son’s day my birthday. My parents treated me well enough every day and especially on my birthday. And to this day I never paid them back 1/10th of what I would have wanted.

electronpirate

Axe-Master
Doesn't take much to make up a day.

Most likely a 'National Cabinet Hardware day' out there somewhere. With respendent Happy Hour at Home Depot. $1 Hot Dogs!

Top Bottom