Song name

Hi,

I am trying the set/song mode, but the song name being displayed is the preset name. Since the same preset is used by multiple songs, that won't work.

BTW, I changed the song name in the set/song menu.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Rob

I only got started with my MFC a few days ago (and I only use it in MIDI mode), but from what I can tell, while you are performing the Song Titles appear when you bank from one song to the next, and only when BankStyle = NONE. I thought it was strange to until I discovered BankStyle (it so happens that NONE is the most logical choice for me anyway). Once you have selected a Preset within a Song bank, the display shows the Preset name, not the song, which makes sense.

I only got started with my MFC a few days ago (and I only use it in MIDI mode), but from what I can tell, while you are performing the Song Titles appear when you bank from one song to the next, and only when BankStyle = NONE. I thought it was strange to until I discovered BankStyle (it so happens that NONE is the most logical choice for me anyway). Once you have selected a Preset within a Song bank, the display shows the Preset name, not the song, which makes sense.

Right on!

Back
Top Bottom