song for a friend...

dupere11497

Experienced
I wrote this song for a friend who just had a major operation for an agressive form of cancer. He is just 32. All guitars and Bass were recorded direct with Axe fx 2 V 2.0. A lot of thing is going on since it is an orchestral track. A lot of amp models were use. Now, keep in mind I'm an amateur musician. I'm not a producer nor a mixing engeneer. Music is just a passion. I've done this in my modest home studio using every plugins and virtual instruments at my disposal. So the mix might not be great, but that's not the point. This is simply a tribute to a close friend fighting for his life. This is some hope I've just given him!! This is call "Hymne à la vie", Hymn to life in English!! There is no vocals, this is an instrumental track! Enjoy!Hymne a la vie Master MP3 by mdupere on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

That was wonderful; very beautifully done! That is quite a tribute to your friend. I lurk here a lot but hardly ever post. I couldn't pass this by without commenting, however.

I'll be praying for your friend's recovery.

Jeff

Lovely, memorable melody with an inspirational feel to the orchestration. I really like it. Good thoughts to your friend and to you for being such a good friend.

Not bad - Not bad at all!

Very balanced mix - With a great arrangement and choice of instrumentation. Kind of tells a story. Begins and ends just with a piano - Circle complete.

Best wishes for you and your friend.

Kind regards

AAEN

I wrote this song for a friend who just had a major operation for an agressive form of cancer. He is just 32. All guitars and Bass were recorded direct with Axe fx 2 V 2.0. A lot of thing is going on since it is an orchestral track. A lot of amp models were use. Now, keep in mind I'm an amateur musician. I'm not a producer nor a mixing engeneer. Music is just a passion. I've done this in my modest home studio using every plugins and virtual instruments at my disposal. So the mix might not be great, but that's not the point. This is simply a tribute to a close friend fighting for his life. This is some hope I've just given him!! This is call "Hymne à la vie", Hymn to life in English!! There is no vocals, this is an instrumental track! Enjoy!Hymne a la vie Master MP3 by mdupere on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Sorry to hear about your friend. Please watch this movie/documentary: Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business You can stream it from Netflix or probably rent it from the other major companies. The information in it may help your friend out tremendously and possibly save his life. This movie really confirmed my beliefs and suspicions about the big cancer medical industrial complex. This guy is 100% legit and has saved many lives of people who had what were considered terminal and incureable cancer.
Probably the best and most important documentary I've ever seen.

cheers,
Steve

Personal tones there man.. Very inspiring. Best wishes..

Regards Kriig

Last edited:
This is super cool......reminds me of Andy Latimer from the underatted band Camel.............also a bit of DT.

Lovin it mate......look forward to more.

Back
Top Bottom