SON OF A B@#$H!! (Picture Attached)

Sometimes there are things you might not even see if you're onstage/nearby. Once, one of the soundcrew was having a bit much to drink, and put his drink on my bass amp. Forgot it there and spilled it when passing back - typical :/

All the while, I was still onstage playing and almost totally oblivious to it all. I just bought the amp too - was about 2weeks old! :eek: I just started to hear the amp fart and fizzle for a while, before I realized what was going on :(

Sometimes there are things you might not even see if you're onstage/nearby. Once, one of the soundcrew was having a bit much to drink, and put his drink on my bass amp. Forgot it there and spilled it when passing back - typical :/

All the while, I was still onstage playing and almost totally oblivious to it all. I just bought the amp too - was about 2weeks old! :eek: I just started to hear the amp fart and fizzle for a while, before I realized what was going on :(

oh maan! That's brutal.. at least my axe still works fine.

Did he reimburse you?

Was at a gig. Damn drunk ass crowd member HAD to check out the Axe II without my permission. His dumb ass fell into my guitar, which consequently slammed into the value knob of my Axe II, and knocked it clear off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F##K!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 8340
I found the knob. Any suggestions on how to reattach this sucker? (as I've heard plain super glue melts plastic?)

Thanks guys

DAMN!!!! is that wanker idiot still alive???!?!?! hope not...

Whenever Im not on stage I slam on the rack cover and lock it with pad lock...

hope you sort it out and not too much damage done

Last edited:
DAMN!!!! is that wanker idiot still alive???!?!?! hope not...

Whenever Im not on stage I slam on the rack cover and lock it with pod lock...

hope you sort it out and not too much damage done

Yes he is still alive. What made it even more infuriating was he denied fault. Even though I CLEARLY SAW HIM, at the last second, falling into it. One of those moments where you breath in sharply and can only watch the terror ensue.

Mangement kicked his stupid ass out....... a big lesson learned on my part. Never. Leave. Rack. Case. Open. While. Away. From. Stage!!!!!!!!!!!

oh maan! That's brutal.. at least my axe still works fine.

Did he reimburse you?

Nah, but after the show things got pretty ugly :/ don't wanna go into the details :/

Was a pretty expensive amp too.....we ended up making a 'Frankenstein' type of amp that sounded even better tho LOL

I wonder where that amp is now? Haven't seen it in years!

Back
Top Bottom