something I'd buy: glass screen protector

tfodor

Inspired
Thoughts? Just like an iPhone, getting a nice piece of glass for the front panel would be nice.

I will have one available very shortly (depending on how this crazy virus affects my manufacturer) that just covers the screen area and goes down over the A-E knobs so it can't slip off. Held in place by a couple of neo magnets. Design will be similar to my recently released 'KnobTags', but made of clear 3mm thick acrylic so will fend off knocks well.

Here's a KnobTag so you get the general idea :)

product page banner.jpg

I'll post here when they're available.

Cheers! Sukh

I cut a plastic screen protector intended for a tablet to make protectors for the fc 12 and the main screen on the Axe. I don't gig or anything but I hate scratched screens.

I will have one available very shortly (depending on how this crazy virus affects my manufacturer) that just covers the screen area and goes down over the A-E knobs so it can't slip off. Held in place by a couple of neo magnets. Design will be similar to my recently released 'KnobTags', but made of clear 3mm thick acrylic so will fend off knocks well.

Here's a KnobTag so you get the general idea :)

View attachment 65159

I'll post here when they're available.

Cheers! Sukh

You might as well take my money now Sukh! lol.

You mean... you removed the factory film?? GASP!!!:eek:

Kidding. That used to be a big thing with people for some reason. Resale I guess... I dunno. (And as I look at my III... I just realized mine is still on there!) So ya... I'll be wanting one of these protectors too. Dig those KnobTags. That is a great idea!

Kidding. That used to be a big thing with people for some reason. Resale I guess... I dunno. (And as I look at my III... I just realized mine is still on there!) So ya... I'll be wanting one of these protectors too. Dig those KnobTags. That is a great idea!
The first thing I do with any new product is remove any and all plastic film / stickers / protectors. It's incredibly satisfying. But maybe I'm just a psychopath

Thoughts? Just like an iPhone, getting a nice piece of glass for the front panel would be nice.

Don’t see the connection really, my phone goes in and out of my pocket day after day, my Axe doesn’t....

don’t think I’m going to drop my Axe, nor will car keys contact it.....

matter of fact, I don’t have a protector on my phone even, just a Moment case

The launch models didn't have the film. At least mine didn't.

If the need ever arose, and I doubt it ever will; Worst case scenario I'd cut a piece of appropriate plastic or glass and replace the screen myself.

Oops...I'm showing what age group I'm in :)

Back
Top Bottom