someone share with us a dream theater presets

hi i haven´t axe yet but i will ,meanwhile i will eat my nails. i´d like so so to receive from you some presets from dream theater to at first moment i have my axe II to play song by them
thanks =)

plllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease I agree, any petrucci dream theater Ive tried some, uploaded one, pppppppppppppplease anyone

symphx, for quite some time now, there's been something seriously wrong with your keyboard. Did you spill Kool-Aid, or some other sugar-y substance in it? Seems the keys get stuck quite often... ;)

Ive been waiting for that comment about as long as Ive been waitin for you to post a good metal preset or any for that matter, Mr. Hawk. ps didnt you see kings speech, I just stutter on the keyboard. :lol

Added a noise gate to the "Best Of Times" patch.

I think it is much more useable now without all the excess noise.

This is by far my favorite BIG solo patch, sounds fantastic for all the 80's glam and "look at me" solo's which i happen to love!! :D

Last edited:
Added a noise gate to the "Best Of Times" patch.

I think it is much more useable now without all the excess noise.

This is by far my favorite BIG solo patch, sounds fantastic for all the 80's glam and "look at me" solo's which i happen to love!! :D

I guess I forgot to add a noise gate before I uploaded, thanks for fixing it!

Nothing like a look at me solo to put a smile on your face.

Back
Top Bottom