Somebody Get Me a Doctor - Van Halen - without lead vocal

Brow, i think it sounds excellent, and very nice lead as well! The link did not work for me, any chance you will post it in the edit?

Don' let this go to your head......but I liked your energy VERY much, sometimes even better than (sac-religious to speak the name:)......CARRY ON !!!!!!!!!

The patch will not open for me bro, it comes up as 2 greek letters in a tect file (using a Mac). I have had no issues opening any other syx files and loading them to the Ultra.

I'm actaully in a karaoke contest tonight so I can't look into it.. Tomorrow, I'll check itout and try to get the patch to you.

Don' let this go to your head......but I liked your energy VERY much, sometimes even better than (sac-religious to speak the name:)......CARRY ON !!!!!!!!!

Holy crap, man. That's some lofty praise. I'll say this...

It's one thing to do a good interpretation of something. It's quite another to have written it and made it iconic. I will never be Eddie. But, I really appreciate the gesture. Wow.

cragginshred,

I just tried downloading it again from work. I downloaded it fine onto my work PC. I used the link that's in my reply above about 4 or 5 replies from here.

Thanks!

Yeah... I have to admit that I sometimes get too caught up in trying to sound like someone or something else instead of just trying to sound good.

I've never heard the original (I dont think) but i dont care. All i can say is it sounds great! Luvely tone :)

Back
Top Bottom