Some video from rehearsal- Close My Eyes Forever

Working on Lita Ford and Ozzy's Close My Eyes forever with our friend Steffany Johnson sitting on vocals. AX8 is direct to our PA along with a Freidman ASM-12 behind me.

Thanks for sharing I really dig the 3d being there effect its tech forward! Love Ozzy anything so keep the feed coming...Oh BTW your band is awesome so keep the pease and hold strong!

Thanks for sharing I really dig the 3d being there effect its tech forward! Love Ozzy anything so keep the feed coming...Oh BTW your band is awesome so keep the pease and hold strong!
Thanks. I'm using a GoPro Hero 4 attached to my ballcap. Please check out the other videos on our YouTube page as well when you have time. Thanks for watching!

Wow, absolutely kick-ass! Actually one of my favorites, and you guys nailed it!

Been a long-time AxeFX user, looking forward to getting my AX8 delivered today… this type of song is made for it (quickly switching clean/distorted/solo parts)!

Very nice! Song brings me back. Those vocalists are just spot on. I also like the drummer getting bored and getting a beer!

Todd - awesome as always and fun to see your view of things.

(I think those polka dots on the side of the neck might throw me off as they don't match up with the fret markers ;). )

Thanks. I'm using a GoPro Hero 4 attached to my ballcap. Please check out the other videos on our YouTube page as well when you have time. Thanks for watching!
Yes I have viewed them, your very righteous guitars with equal talented band, dig the vibe thanks for the music posts.... This forum really Rocks thank god i didn't purchase a LineS*#+ pedal board...

Yes I have viewed them, your very righteous guitars with equal talented band, dig the vibe thanks for the music posts.... This forum really Rocks thank god i didn't purchase a LineS*#+ pedal board...
Lmao! I'm glad you didn't either.

I watched this video and just felt home, like at my weekly rehearsal, I just can't avoid smiling like an idiot to the axefx sound :)

Back
Top Bottom