Some video from rehearsal- Close My Eyes Forever

I gotta say, I watched this again today and just love it man. When "Ozzy" comes in just gave me the chills cause it sounded so dead on. And the girl singing, Stephanie I think?? - she's fricking awesome. It actually sent me on a YouTube search to see if I could find Lita and Ozzy singing it together (which I couldn't), but I can't imagine them doing it any better really...and I mean it - totally not blowing smoke. You guys sound great.

Thanks. I'm using a GoPro Hero 4 attached to my ballcap. Please check out the other videos on our YouTube page as well when you have time. Thanks for watching!
Just watched your video again and its really cool (more than last time) I dig the GoP w/focus on your guitar neck, creative for sure, best part outside of your spot on playing is seeing the holy grail AX8! Great patch programming!

I gotta say, I watched this again today and just love it man. When "Ozzy" comes in just gave me the chills cause it sounded so dead on. And the girl singing, Stephanie I think?? - she's fricking awesome. It actually sent me on a YouTube search to see if I could find Lita and Ozzy singing it together (which I couldn't), but I can't imagine them doing it any better really...and I mean it - totally not blowing smoke. You guys sound great.
Just watched your video again and its really cool (more than last time) I dig the GoP w/focus on your guitar neck, creative for sure, best part outside of your spot on playing is seeing the holy grail AX8! Great patch programming!
Thank you guys. Really appreciate the kind words. I have a lot of fun with these guys. We are doing the song live for the first time tonight so should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom