Some new presets from me for download

Simeon,

Glad you are well and best hopes your mate will recover as completely as possible. I’ve downloaded your presets and look forward to playing with them. I’ve enjoyed many you’ve posted over the last decade plus timeframe. Donation completed as well! Happy New Years!
Lee

Thank you. We had a gig in the book for New Year’s Eve and we left it in after cancelling everything else. It was in his local bar and all his friends and family came out to support him. It was a goal he wanted to keep and focus on during his recovery in hospital. He did the gig sitting down and we helped him with all the vocal parts bŷ filling in from the back. It was very emotional for everybody and he got a lot of support. The band is now on hold indefinitely so he can focus on his rehabilitation. He’s in no condition to gig every weekend. He can barely walk and he’s almost completely lost his voice. So sad for everybody to see him so willing and yet so unable to do what he wants. The focus now is on keeping his spirits up and helping him get better.
I’m actually glad of the break, even though it will be hard, financially. The last six months have been pretty brutal as I suffered a herniated disk in my back in July and just had to keep on working. I also have arthritis and the last couple of years have been really punishing. Hopefully I can find some new income streams. Your donations will help enormously.
Thank you all so much for the well wishes.

Thank you. We had a gig in the book for New Year’s Eve and we left it in after cancelling everything else. It was in his local bar and all his friends and family came out to support him. It was a goal he wanted to keep and focus on during his recovery in hospital. He did the gig sitting down and we helped him with all the vocal parts bŷ filling in from the back. It was very emotional for everybody and he got a lot of support. The band is now on hold indefinitely so he can focus on his rehabilitation. He’s in no condition to gig every weekend. He can barely walk and he’s almost completely lost his voice. So sad for everybody to see him so willing and yet so unable to do what he wants. The focus now is on keeping his spirits up and helping him get better.
I’m actually glad of the break, even though it will be hard, financially. The last six months have been pretty brutal as I suffered a herniated disk in my back in July and just had to keep on working. I also have arthritis and the last couple of years have been really punishing. Hopefully I can find some new income streams. Your donations will help enormously.
Thank you all so much for the well wishes.
All the best to both of you Sim.

Very nice new batch….just downloaded and contributed to the cause.
Will be spending some serious hours enjoying these.
Happy 2024….cheers.

I'm loving all the crazy/synthy sounds, of course, but man that Deluxe Reverb Pedalboard preset was a real surprise! Sounds outstanding.
Nothing to do with the topic at all - but Rollins as "Superman" from the Liar video as your Avatar cracks me up every time I see it.

On topic - thanks for the presets @simeon. Happy to contribute and learn from your gift.

Back
Top Bottom