[Solved] Trouble adding a volume block

Cmat327

Hey guys all of a sudden I keep getting an error message when I try to add a block to anything I download off the exchange site. Normally I like to have a volume to all my sounds because I do a lot of ambient and swell type stuff also just used to it. The last month or so every time I go to add the block it will let me and I even get to the assign it to ext 2 screen. I can see the graph and it appears to go along the 45 degree slant as I pedal but it doesn't affect the volume.
when I exit out and get back to the block page and try to double click to activate it i get a message that says
" A modifier attached to BYPASS MODE is preventing you from manually engaging or bypassing this block.
To toggle the block, use the assigned controller, then choose "refresh preset(F5) from the preset menu to update.
I have done what it says but it doesn't seem to work-any ideas?

You have a modifier assigned to the Volume block's BYPASS MODE parameter. When you assign a modifier to a parameter, the modifier takes over. You can't change the parameter manually anymore.

What modifier is assigned to the Volume block's Bypass Mode?

On the modifiers page I have
01 : External 2: vol/pan1
But I’m not sure how to find out because whenever I click on the vol block the message pops up.
I see in the mixer window that it says bypass mode but that’s where I’m stuck- don’t know how to fix from there.

Remove the bypass modifier (or delete and add block again) then create a modifier on "volume" parameter.

Edit the Vol block. Right-click on the bypass parameter. That will open a window that shows you which modifier is attached. Set it to "None. "

Back
Top Bottom