[SOLVED] Q3.02 AMP2 XY state

helix

Inspired
I'm having and issue which I think is a bug. I save a few scenes with both AMP blocks set to the X setting. When I select the preset and select say scene 3 then go back to scene 1 it changes the AMP block 2 to the Y setting. Is anyone else seeing this?

I save AMP 2 state as X and then I switch to scene 3 and back to scene 1 and now the state switches to Y. Seems to only be on AMP 2, this is with AXE-EDIT and MFC connected. If the MFC is not connected it doesn't seem to exhibit this behavior.

*I should add that this is when I change scenes in AXE-EDIT.*

AXE-FX II Original
MFC 101 MARK II

Attachments

• AMP XY STATE.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Make a backup/dump from the MFC with 'MFC-Edit' or 'Fractal-Bot' and post it here so that we can take a look at your MFC settings too..........

Looks like the problem is in the 'On' and 'Off' values of the 'Amp 2 X/Y' settings, should be '0' and '127'.........And it shows that you are on FW 3.1?.........Might want to update to the latest.MFC 1.png

Thanks for having a look. I updated to latest MFC Firmware and change those CC commands but its still exhibiting the same behavior. When I load the preset it is showing the Y amp at the top even though its on the X setting.

Thanks for having a look. I updated to latest MFC Firmware and change those CC commands but its still exhibiting the same behavior. When I load the preset it is showing the Y amp at the top even though its on the X setting.
Screenshot please.

I ended up doing a full reset of the MFC and the issue seems to have gone away. I haven't made any changes but something must have been set wrong. Thanks for the help, this thread can probably be closed.

I have the same thing, not solved. IN axe edit, x,y of amp 1 name not changing back to x name. eg. fas modern x amp, HBE y amp. When I EDIT, the y amp, and go back to x, the 'name' still says HBE, even though the sound changes

I have the same thing, not solved. IN axe edit, x,y of amp 1 name not changing back to x name. eg. fas modern x amp, HBE y amp. When I EDIT, the y amp, and go back to x, the 'name' still says HBE, even though the sound changes
What firmware and what version of axe-edit? Please give the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom