Fixed Solved...Plus minus keys to increase decrease values.

MSS

Power User
You can type in the values or use the mouse but I would like to be able to use the plus/minus keys, or arrows or whatever key combo, to increase or decrease the values in greater increments. This would especially helpful in the amp block for changing bass, mid, treble etc. when testing. Each press would increase or decrease 1 or .5.

Edited.

Last edited:
You can type in the values or use the mouse but I would like to be able to use the plus/minus keys, or arrows or whatever key combo, to increase or decrease the values. This would especially helpful in the amp block for changing bass, mid, treble etc. when testing. Each press would increase or decrease 1 or .5.
We already have that. When a control is selected, the arrow keys will change the value. Hold down the CTRL key for super-fine adjustment.

Right you are. I’m asking for the value to move more than a hundredth at a time. The whole super fine thing is not useful IMO. Tenths are plenty fine for me. I understand some settings might make use of the super fine tuning so I am not asking for a rewrite. The key shortcut could move in 1’s or .5’s as an option.

Right you are. I’m asking for the value to move more than a hundredth at a time...The key shortcut could move in 1’s or .5’s as an option.
Just don't hold down the CTRL key. :)

Reactions: MSS
Back
Top Bottom