SOLOAWEEK 47: Cooper Carter Original Solo Lesson

Great performance!

I wanted to write "awesome" or "epic" but those are forbidden words today. ;)

Last edited:
The patch is great - thanks Cooper.

Interesting digging into it, in that you have a simple Vox setup on the 'Y' amp & cabs, but use the Vox cabs with the Twin (scene 3) for different shade of clean tone. I've got tons of work stuff to do but can't put my Strat down...

Thank you again for your contributions here.

I'm obsessed with the different colors you get using Fender and Vox amp types in tandem in one song. Sonic nirvana in my opinion. I track a ton of stuff using those two types.

Nice job! And as a studio owner myself, Blade Studios gives me fits of envy!! LOL Don't get me wrong, I love our studio, but those guys got it going on down there in Shreveport. :)

What kind of rack case is that? Been looking for something exactly like it.

It's a handmade fly case that I built and Tolex'd myself to fit a Pelican 1620, but you can get a very similar one designed for the 1620 from Tour Supply here: Pelican Flyracks | Tour Supply, Inc.. The only I reason I built one myself is that they were out of stock at the moment I needed one. Call them at (615) 251-9100, ask for Lance or Adam, and tell them I sent you. They'll take good care of ya!

No trickery here, folks. No pitch shifting, octaver, or anything else. What I did do is track this (and everything else) at an immensely loud volume using a power amp and cab in the live room. Volume=rich harmonic overtones. There is no substitute for sonic reinforcement.

Absolutely.

No trickery here, folks. No pitch shifting, octaver, or anything else. What I did do is track this (and everything else) at an immensely loud volume using a power amp and cab in the live room. Volume=rich harmonic overtones. There is no substitute for sonic reinforcement.

what cabinet did you use?

Back
Top Bottom