SoCal Axe Users Meeting?

ratsgym

Inspired
Would anyone from Southern California want to get together share tips and tricks and just have a good time? Lets see how many of us geeks can get together in one place. Hopefully we could have some people do a talk on their expertise on different aspects of our favorite device.

I'm in HB too and I think it sounds like a cool idea. I'll be out of town for a week and a half, but I might wanna meet a few other local Axe-FX geeks sometime after that.

I am not good enough to play with anyone yet but I would be more than up to getting togther and learning and/or sharing tips about the magic box! I'll be out of town until Sept.

SoCal AxeFest!!!!!!

Cool glad to see we have people interested. Give me your suggestions of day and times that would be good and we'll figure out whats best for everyone. We'll have the meet up in September. All we need to know is about how many people will show. Also whoever wants to give a talk about what you do the best. Such as presets,effects ,amp settings, cabs and ir's stuff like that. Just let us know. Keep the responses coming so we can try to get a count. Thanks.

I wonder if the "Tone Merchants" might sponser the event and allow us to use their performance area???? MARK DAY????

I'd be up for it as well, Sept would be good. Be interesting to see a variety of rigs to compare how to amplify the box. Personally, I've got a couple FBT 12ma while waiting for the other/newer solutions to drop.

TT

I wonder if the "Tone Merchants" might sponser the event and allow us to use their performance area???? MARK DAY????

Hey that would be cool. Would dig meeting Mark and it would be my first trip to Tone Merchants since they were in Orange County. Might spark a severe GAS attack but I'd risk it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom