So when is the waitlist open!

... Initially, I will use it with a tube amp, so the FX8 sounds like a better fit, but I want to have the options the AX8 brings.

Even if you'd never use amp modelling elsewhere there is an advantage to having it on tap for your gig rig - builtin backup amp! You could keep your gigging presets with an amp and cab block BYPASSED, but pre dialed-in to sound similar to your tube amp.

Then in case your amp dies, just un-bypass amp\cab blocks, move the XLR cable from your cab mic to the AX8 output, check the level at FOH, turn up the guitar send in your monitor mix to taste. Carry on :)

Bah...I truly dislike the way this company sell their products.
I've been hitting F5 in the news section for a week now, but no waiting list. Everybody told me it would be announced there.
Then I accidentally read in this thread that they made a waiting list on the website. Great, I'll hopefully see a the product in 2016....

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were keeping it a secret so not too many people would hear about it!
/sarcasm

I have to agree with Kensington here. It's not like a 2-sentence forum post from FAS would've killed 'em... especially considering they have the time to actively post on FB. Having the courtesy to post a note here would show they appreciate the hundreds of users (many new) who had been camping out all week to get on the wait list.

I'm on the list about 45 minutes deep, so I consider myself lucky. But it's not a reward for having an active interest in FAS, it's because I was LUCKY and saw a Facebook post come across my feed from another user who posted in a Fractal Users Group that I belong to.... while I was sitting at a red light.

I have to agree with Kensington here. It's not like a 2-sentence forum post from FAS would've killed 'em... especially considering they have the time to actively post on FB. Having the courtesy to post a note here would show they appreciate the hundreds of users (many new) who had been camping out all week to get on the wait list.

I'm on the list about 45 minutes deep, so I consider myself lucky. But it's not a reward for having an active interest in FAS, it's because I was LUCKY and saw a Facebook post come across my feed from another user who posted in a Fractal Users Group that I belong to.... while I was sitting at a red light.

Amen

So here's a question.... you're on the waitlist. you spent the last few days ( and nights ) following the forum whenever possible , but now you've received your confirmation email . You made it......
How long will it take for the first few lucky bastards to make the list , to get an actual order processed ?

I'm gonna say...............mmmm , AT LEAST a month and a half from then.

Back
Top Bottom