So... what will be in firmware 19.06?

I'll bet that there's so much in the machine that you've never ever tried, experimented with etc. There's so much to explore without new firmware introducing new features every few weeks.

I was being mildly sarcastic. That feature is not for me, but great for all the real artists.
I am always excited to see what even tiny thing will be added, but I gotta admit most features are not for me or I just simply don't get, like the speaker impedance curves

Reactions: yek
I was being mildly sarcastic. That feature is not for me, but great for all the real artists.
I am always excited to see what even tiny thing will be added, but I gotta admit most features are not for me or I just simply don't get, like the speaker impedance curves
You've got to try playing with the speaker impedance curves at least once. The impedance curve has a dramatic affect on the feel and tonal balance of an amp model. You don't have to understand what it is doing to hear the differences. If you don't like it you can always just revert to the default curve.

Me, who only plays at home: :confused:
May be good even for home use to organise presets into findable lists:

Cleans
EoB
Crunch
Fender
Marshall
etc
I have some general presets & specific song ones

I’m just a home player but looking forward to the feature - will suit my OCD for categorising everything to the nth degree 😆

You've got to try playing with the speaker impedance curves at least once. The impedance curve has a dramatic affect on the feel and tonal balance of an amp model. You don't have to understand what it is doing to hear the differences. If you don't like it you can always just revert to the default curve.
"Oh, less treble. Could have used the post EQ" - Don't blame me, I don't get it.

Same here. Haven't felt the need to even turn them on since I got my first Axe-Fx II.
Same here ! 2-Chan Triple Recto, 1987 JCM800 and a Splawn Quickrod have literally been dust collectors for years. I really need to find them new homes as they all are outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom