So Satisfying

I can't believe you just did that....! So glad when my AxeFX3 arrived there wasn't one on it, else I would be struggling after watching this.

Mine were on for 3 weeks...also peeled them off...and then applied Invisishield clear.

well, your ebay resale value just went down the toilet :tearsofjoy:
To be honest, I always sell my used Fractal gear at way below market to people I know. I don't buy gear to have it hold value. I buy it to use it. A friend got my XL+ + MFC + EP1 + PedalTrain setup for $700. I usually aim for 1/2 of what current used market goes for. Now there's one more happy Fractal-loving guitar player in the world.

To be honest, I always sell my used Fractal gear at way below market to people I know. I don't buy gear to have it hold value. I buy it to use it. A friend got my XL+ + MFC + EP1 + PedalTrain setup for $700. I usually aim for 1/2 of what current used market goes for. Now there's one more happy Fractal-loving guitar player in the world.
You're a good man (I rip it off right away)

Last edited:
Get a generic 10" tablet screen protector for a few bucks and you'll have plenty of material to cut to size for all the screens. Better fit, better protection, cheap and easy to replace too.

I peeled mine off immediately.

dcd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom