So quiet...

I have this mental image of Cliff modeling the last of the amazing amps I'll probably never have a chance to own knowing they'll be in my magic black box soon.

Now THAT makes me smile.

And yes, if it drops tonight I have already planned on changing my weekend plans.

There was a test post by Matt in the News section. I thought that was a good sign for today. The last few weeks have really sucked waiting cause when it doesn't drop on Fridays, I look forward to Mondays.

There was a test post by Matt in the News section. I thought that was a good sign for today. The last few weeks have really sucked waiting cause when it doesn't drop on Fridays, I look forward to Mondays.

Did you just happen to see it in the news section? Or how did you figure this out?

I have this mental image of Cliff modeling the last of the amazing amps I'll probably never have a chance to own knowing they'll be in my magic black box soon.

Now THAT makes me smile.

And yes, if it drops tonight I have already planned on changing my weekend plans.

Well, he's online right now...so he must be taking a break from the modeling......

or, maybe he is done ?? (I hope)

Tomorrow is my birthday too!

I don't think it's going to drop today tbh.

When Cliff posted the partial fw10 notes, he said that he only had to mimic a few amps, if i remember correctly. That was a month or two ago.

Two days ago he said he still had a dozen amps to mimic. I assume it takes a lot of time.

My totally uninformed opinion is that it will not drop on a Friday, just in case some dreadful bug appears that wasn't uncovered by the private beta testers. In case of such a scenario, they would want their technical staff in the office and ready to tackle any such issues. Of course, if these guys naturally work on the weekends, then that shoots my argument full of holes.

Back
Top Bottom