So M@ is sporting a shiny new 17 avatar

Wow this is freakin' awesome, I just had a flashback like it was Christmas Time when I was a kid all over again. You guys are by far the best, thank you so much for all the hard work and the continued inspiration and innovation that in my personal opinion is changing the complete landscape of the music world for the better

Updates tend to come out on Friday's, no idea if that would mean this Friday though.

Incredible update... Looking forward to it. VU Meters, Console simulation and effect updates... Where do I start???? Thank you FAS

Added preamp simulation to Cabinet block. The simulations recreate the sound of overdriven channel strips, preamps, tapes, etc. The Drive parameter controls the gain of the simulation. The Sat parameter controls the ratio of even/odd harmonics. The Preamp Mode parameter (on Page 2) allows selecting between Economy and High Quality modes. In High Quality mode oversampling is employed to prevent aliasing but this results in higher CPU usage.

I think in honor of the awesomeness some development time should go into a "Winger" preset either by FAS or a forum member ;). Then if we had a "TALENT" block, that solo would be so easy!

Last edited:
So What's the difference between the new "1959SLP Jump" and the PLEXI 100W JUMP or PLEXI 50W JUMP. I thought the Plexi amps in the current firmware were already a Marshall 1959?

Is the 1959SLP JUMP a "Model of the 1993 reissue of 1961 Marshall 1959SLP" as opposed to a "Model of the original 1961 Marshall 1959"

Confused.....

Either way, I can't wait to try out the new firmware!

So What's the difference between the new "1959SLP Jump" and the PLEXI 100W JUMP or PLEXI 50W JUMP. I thought the Plexi amps in the current firmware were already a Marshall 1959?

Is the 1959SLP JUMP a "Model of the 1993 reissue of 1961 Marshall 1959SLP" as opposed to a "Model of the original 1961 Marshall 1959"

Confused.....

Either way, I can't wait to try out the new firmware!

Too many Jumped Marshals IMO....

Perfect timing! My XL arrives tomorrow ... on my birthday - LOL!

Thanks Cliff, Matt and FAS!

I'm gonna pour some of that Secret Sauce III all over my cake and eat it too! :D

EDIT: OK I've had the XL for almost a week now and I can confirm the Secret Sauce III is absolutely delicious! If you are a touch-sensitive player who works note blooms into your playing (think Jeff Beck, Tom Quayle, ...) you will absolutely love the XL! :D

Last edited:
The Axe-FX II officially reaches the age of consent… and now the fun really begins! (Not to say it hadn't already… :)

I think I would want an Axe-FX even if I didn't play guitar just to join in on the fun!

Thanks FAS!

Back
Top Bottom