Slow Texas Minor Blues - Strat & Dumble Sim

I like! But I knew that b4 I even played it - if it says "Andi-o" and "strat" you know its gonna be great!

Excellent as usual. I really liked the October Storm you did a few months ago. Shades of Uli with a slight techno backbeat, man that was tight!

Wow, really really tasty!
Every day I am amazed at all the talented people around here.

and I can't believe I missed the October Storm, which I just listened to... that one is incredible!!! :eek:
(edited as I just found the backing track for this that I originally was asking for)

Scott

Mr. Andi-O-Vaughan,

if you could see me now you would have to face the widest smile you ever will see!

Amazing bluesy!

Thomas

Did I ever told you that I owe Couldn't Stand The Weather on vinyl since 1985? :)

I want to be an Andi-O when I grow up.

Quite a bit of a Gilmour vibe with the strat and all the reverb.

Hi,

thanks gentlemen for listening and the kind words! Glad you liked it!

Thomas, hope to see you at the next Aussensaiter-session in June!

Dutch, you look like a tall guy on your avatar, are you shure that you
wanna grow up some more? (The Doctor said I was not tall enough for
my weight - but, heck, I eat all I can get and still I don't grow...)

Andreas

inkeyes said:
Would you be willing to share the patch?

Yes, no problem.

I have assigned a pedal to the mix of the Drive, (but I used just a tiny bit of it for the take)
so maybe you'll have to attach a pedal, too, or set the mix manually in the drive block.

(Since no Ultra-only effects are involved, the patch should work for Ultra and Standard!)

This patch is VERY sensitive when it comes to the plugged in guitar, I made it for a Strat
with low output vintage (60s) pickups, so if your guitar is more on the hot side you maybe have
to adjust the amp block drive settings, otherwise it could sound too harsh!

Andreas

Attachments

• Dumble Lead Strat Andi-o.syx
    2 KB · Views: 214
andi-o said:
inkeyes said:
Would you be willing to share the patch?

Yes, no problem.

I have assigned a pedal to the mix of the Drive, (but I used just a tiny bit of it for the take)
so maybe you'll have to attach a pedal, too, or set the mix manually in the drive block.

(Since no Ultra-only effects are involved, the patch should work for Ultra and Standard!)

This patch is VERY sensitive when it comes to the plugged in guitar, I made it for a Strat
with low output vintage (60s) pickups, so if your guitar is more on the hot side you maybe have
to adjust the amp block drive settings, otherwise it could sound too harsh!

Andreas
Thanks man, That tone translates well to my setup!
Sometimes, I try people's patches to discover it sounds nothing like the posted clip, but this one does. It will be the basis for some of my live tones.

Marco

They say tone is in the fingers... now I see !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guys like him can play through chinese transistor radios with 2" speakers and kick everyone's asses :mrgreen:

iggypop said:
They say tone is in the fingers...

well, I usually her NOTHING when I stick my fingers in my ears..... :mrgreen:

Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy the patch!

Andreas

Back
Top Bottom