AFIII Presets SinMix Metal Custom Preset - Want to say Thx and Goodbye!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Well, I kept listening to videos and adding that pack to my cart. Soon enough, all of them were in my cart! Lol. Thank goodness you are having 50% off!
These presets are One of a kind, I am excited to play heavy Tracks again when I get home from working all day haha, and just thought I'd crank up the FRFR Cab loud and what do you know, the presets sound like real amps, Im buying all this guys stuff and dedicating preset space to SinMix Fav's

These presets are One of a kind, I am excited to play heavy Tracks again when I get home from working all day haha, and just thought I'd crank up the FRFR Cab loud and what do you know, the presets sound like real amps, Im buying all this guys stuff and dedicating preset space to SinMix Fav's
Thx Man! Yea they are best for recording and playing via FRFR Cab, for use with poweramp and real guitar cab there is no special magic becouse You play without cab part (IR) so i think everyone needs to tweak the axe based on own guitar cab/speakers inside. All Ir's were captured by Me from my personal cabs collection - presets are made based on my Real Amps - i can record/reamp some tracks with my real amp and miced cab then i can make IR from miced cab import into axe and based on reamped real amp i use same ampsim from axe and i tweak the tone to make them sounding almost the same what my Amps. Signal chain is simple, but works :D

Stay Metal!

Im using this Laney 2x12 FrFr Cab and I have to say Its the best sounding metal preset I have in my new Axe fx 3 MkII, the Plexi stockers sound good too but I need tight slamming tones that translate huge, and now I have 5, probably buy a couple more this weekend, hope they are as good as the ones I bought so far

Had a chance to start trying out a few yesterday. All I can say is "Wow". Love how he has paired up each preset with a killer IR.

Indeed they are!... and thanks for turning me on to Sin Mix, BTW. It was one of your posts in another thread that got me started investigating.
Yeah I pushed this hard when I realized I found my favorite tone, been doing metal recordings and building my own rigs and making adjustments to popular presets but these sound so much better for clear huge tight tones, glad someone was listening! Rock onward and Stay Metal haha I didnt coin that The SinMix dude did, let me know if you stumble on other Slammers in his packs

What???
You guys are awesome, dang sorry man, let us know when your back and I'll plug and buy your products, Love your presets a lot...

What???
You guys are awesome, dang sorry man, let us know when your back and I'll plug and buy your products, Love your presets a lot...

SinMix is just one person - Me ;)
Anyway thx for all suport Guys! After 8 years iv made many Cab Irs kemper profiles, Helix Axe presets and mixed reamped many bands also few famous.

Have Fun with my Presets/irs and remember - Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom