AFIII Presets SinMix Metal Custom Preset - Want to say Thx and Goodbye!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
I’m way late on seeing this. I’ve been absent for a while, life has been a bit difficult lately for us all I’m sure.

Just wanted to say thank you as well. I use your metal presets exclusively on my FM3!! Your packs were also the only ones I used on the IIXL+ for the many years leading up to my FM3 purchase. You’re a master at what you do and I hope things get better for you. Can’t wait to see what your future has in store for you!

Keep it metal

\m\(^—^)\m/

I’m way late on seeing this. I’ve been absent for a while, life has been a bit difficult lately for us all I’m sure.

Just wanted to say thank you as well. I use your metal presets exclusively on my FM3!! Your packs were also the only ones I used on the IIXL+ for the many years leading up to my FM3 purchase. You’re a master at what you do and I hope things get better for you. Can’t wait to see what your future has in store for you!

Keep it metal

\m\(^—^)\m/
Thx for all support Guys! Have Fun with my presets and Ir's.

Stay Metal!

As always, these sound sick! (Though I don't have a qc or ampero, the sounds are great.)

Do you think your FM3 Metal pack will translate to 5.03 (or will it require serious tweaking)?

Do you think your FM3 Metal pack will translate to 5.03 (or will it require serious tweaking)?
I think small tweaking as always, mostly gain ammount or amp eq, all after cab section leave untouched.

Here funny video where capturing kemper profile from my real Mesa DR Rev.F 1992 hahaha.

Stay Metal!

Back
Top Bottom