Simultan bank A,B,C in AE?

kavevester

Inspired
Anybody knows why I cant have all 3 banks in AE? I import bank A and from there I would like to load B and C but AE overwrites bank A.
Hmm..

And how can I see if it's AXE bank I'm looking into or AE (how to send presets to AXE????)

Looking forward to AE manager... Greatfull for AE, - not to forget :D

Last edited:
I haven't tried using AE 3 to load banks as Fractal Bot is a fail-safe method. Give it a try.

My understanding is you don't have any banks in AE, they're all in the Axe itself. AxeEdit and the AxeFX now have a sort of client/server relationship. At least, as of version AE 3.x. But, I could be wrong.

However, CyberFerret wrote a nifty little standalone utility called AxeCabManager that shows you all the cabs loaded in the Axe and lets you... do things to them. Enable 'em, move 'em, rename 'em, add/delete 'em, etc. Plus, there's room for 100 user cabs. Not quite the same thing you're asking for, but if you haven't seen it you may want to check it out. It's pretty handy.

Offline editing - and therefore Banks - don't exist in the current AE v3. Bank support may come back with the AxeManage re-work, but for now you can import a preset (into the edit buffer) with AE and save to current preset. Save As.. is upcoming functionality. For now, AE is basically Ax-2 remote control.

If you want to load complete Banks or load a single preset to a different location on the Axe, you will need to use the Bot.

Back
Top Bottom