Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

Showman, Do you gig out with your setup? I also have Diago Showman pedalboard and it is coming apart after 6 months of giging. I have replace the handle but the case is starting to come apart as the seems. I have the same setup as you except 3 Mission pedals. Maybe it's too much weight for the Diago case. Cheers, Mike

For what it's worth, I have the Tourman. I've only gigged it once and one or two rehearsals. I have my mfc, 2 mission sp-1s and 2 boss fv pedals and it feels like it's bursting at the seams and will come apart. Not happy at all considering the price and they tout that it can hold something 30 boss pedals. I actually would've returned it but I modded it and attached a mic stand flange to it so there's some screw holes. Oh we'll, lesson learned. I'll gig it for a while and maybe actually scale down to just the missions...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

tguitar,

I have modified mine now with a new, stronger handle but it's not going to last. I'm afraid I'm going to dump my MFC and 3 pedals in a parking lot any day now!

Cheers, Mike

David,

That a great set up you have. I've got a Hard Truckers cab with two Eminence Beta's in it. I've put a Matrix GM-50 in the back to make it an active cabinet.

Cheers, Mike

I wonder how "FRFR" this is? It is so damn cool!! Any idea how it compares to the CLR's or Xitone or Matrix?

Hey Loopjunkie,

The eminence Beta's are good to about 8 kHz. So it's kind of a AFRAFR cabinet! (Almost Full Range, Almost Flat response). I get comments on it everywhere we play. That a Courtnnay Pollock tie dyed grill by the way.

Cheers, Mike

I should come check it out in person, I'm from Yuba City I saw on your website I am not that far from you =)

Last edited:
White and black Mission pedals, a little Duck brand duct tape and...it's a lovely little bit of Mod.

ptmfcboard1.jpg

ptmfcboard2.jpg

ptmfcboard3.jpg

ptmfcboard4.jpg

Open the bottom of the black Mission pedal and swap the input to the right side so you don't need to wire it outside the board.

It has a pre drilled hole with a plastic cover

Open the bottom of the black Mission pedal and swap the input to the right side so you don't need to wire it outside the board. It has a pre drilled hole with a plastic cover

It's in the plans. I've just been too busy to sit down an perform the surgery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom