Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

thanks to greatgreen's suggestion in this thread http://forum.fractalaudio.com/mfc-discussion/72187-possible-do.html
my second row is now set up for quasi-multichannel switching:
MFC_Label_zps9128805f.jpg

HEre's a quick 2 more to show the sides and how it fit. I used that godlyke power grip & holy cow use just a touch cause that stuff is good lol. So thinking ahead i moved the white mission trs to the right side so i on't have to ever take that one of the board lol. the top of the mission pedal is right at the edge of the board.

As promised, here are some follow up pics of my board all cabled up, I just haven't got round to putting the Velcro on yet. It shows a Pedaltrain PT2, with MFC-101 and two Mission Engineering expression pedals. I've also included some shots in the Mono Case. I've tried to show the overhang as best as I can. Hope this helps.

Aww yea! Thanks for posting these. Snagged a used PT-2. I'll pick up the Mono bag in a month or two after some gig money rolls in. For now the PT soft case will do just fine. FINALLY got rid of that old, heavy flight case. I think I halved the weight of my board.

Reactions: LVC
Aww yea! Thanks for posting these. Snagged a used PT-2. I'll pick up the Mono bag in a month or two after some gig money rolls in. For now the PT soft case will do just fine. FINALLY got rid of that old, heavy flight case. I think I halved the weight of my board.

No worries at all, I put the pics up with you in mind ;)

Here is my basic PT2 setup:

p1010015.jpg

I know... I am lazy and waiting for my TRS cables to be delivered. So just the left one is hooked up for now.

So, how about an artsy fartsy blurry perspective? ;)
p1010023.jpg

I must admit I have my eye on those pretty TT boards though! 8)

Well... Finally got around to making labels for my mfc. Good LORD did it take an awful lot more work than I anticipated.

I digress. My brother is up the food chain at our local print shop so I decided to take some scrap magnetic paper they had and we hashed out some "custom" vinyl print to go on the magnets. He made a large sheet that was scaled per "label" and I took it home to cut out.

I stressed over meaningless details, but totally stoked with how it turned out. Most are influenced visually by the analog counterpart they replace. IE drive 1 is the tubescreamer green and drive 2 is the BB preamp orange. Both share the BB font for aesthetics but, you get the idea. A few (my favorites) are just random thoughts that just turned out awesome IMO. The quad chorus, octafuzz, phaser, up down and presets are all my favorites. I've got extras made as I work through details or just rotate certain "pedals" in and out of the regular mix.

I'm liking around the idea of building a little four banger box for either scenes, recording, or preset functions. Haven't really decided yet how it'll get used. I also believe 2 exp pedals will be used, but possibly 1 Eb jr and 2 missions. As always with us, its a work in progress. Just thought I'd share!

FYI, if I had to do it all over again, I'd highly consider one of the sets from the available vendors, but I love the personal touch! They just aren't as crisp lined and clean cut as professional ones, no doubt.

027655D9-E6F5-4603-BC9B-6365A11CCD46-4772-000004352A77BB23.jpg

Just finished with my setup

541733_10151751536720376_2026911122_n.jpg

Axe FX 2 in a Stagg 2U flight case. Plenty of room at the back to house power supplies, cables, G50 wireless receiver etc.

MFC101 and Korg EXP2 sitting on a rockcase pedalcase. All I need to do is run the cat-5 cable to the axe fx and I'm good to go.

Not pictured is a Line 6 L3M powered monitor. At 1400w it's insanely loud and holds up against a 4x12 no problem (New Zealand venues range from awesome P.As to vocal only dive bars/all ages halls, I needed a powered monitor option that could hold it's own without a p.a also)

Pretty stoked on the setup.

Here's mine - 2 Mission SP1 Sprung Pedals , an excellent MFX4Xtension - , Stomplabel label sets - a Neutrik Ethercon connector block - all connected with Mission cables and housed in a Diago board/case :-

Looks great. Which size is this? Showman?

Here is my updated board. The pedal on the right is spring loaded for wah and the left I use for volume or drive level depending on my patch. Pretty simple layour overall. I only use three patches live. Once I have time I think I can get that down to two patches if I utilize x/y more. Banks are set at 0 and I use the up/down to move through patches. The bottom row of switches are all setup for scenes.

pedalboard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom