Show Us Your FX8 Rig!

Here's something from Anderton's blog. I did see a video as well - I'll try to find it.

blog.andertons.co.uk/guitars/namm-2016-victory-goes-plexi

Bring on all the beautiful FX8 rigs.

FX8, Mission Audio EP-1, Wampler Euphoria, Sonic Research Tuner, G50 Wireless digital reciever. The Euphoria is my fav OD and I like to be able to grab a physical knob easily (I'm still working on an Euphoria patch for the FX8) and the tuner is the best ever made (although the FX8 tuner is good, it could use a better visual presentation).

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 10.jpg
    FullSizeRender 10.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 82
View attachment 29929 Experimenting with W/D/W setup :) fx-8 makes this kind of setup really easy, true bypass switching pre/post and routing options are a big plus!! Give this a try guys, it's worth the effort....

Nice, kinda reminds me of mine. Are you using the FX8 to remotely switch your Bogner pedals? If so, are you getting any popping noise when you activate the pedal? I am.

Nice, kinda reminds me of mine. Are you using the FX8 to remotely switch your Bogner pedals? If so, are you getting any popping noise when you activate the pedal? I am.

I will be trying remote switching and 4CM soon. I'm waiting on the cable and connectors to make a harness. You're getting popping when switching with the FX8, but not with the footswitch?

Im using parallel

You might be able to use your amps series FX loop:
-amp fx loop out (preamp) -> send to FX8... no return into power amp

or thry splitting the amp-send

-amp fx loop out (preamp) -> split signal 1) send to FX8... split signal 2) return amp

Back
Top Bottom