Show Us Your AX8 Rig! (post your pics)

That looks great! Couple of questions:

- It looks like those are XLR pass thru jacks on the side, correct?
- How did you power both the AX-8 and the wireless?

Also on this note - I can't find pass thru XLR jacks on the temple site. Where did you get them?

Latest version of my board, which is nearly finished, having gotten a last minute power-related brainwave I'm going to try to implement later this week. Loving the EV-2's, which have enabled me to fit 3 expression pedals on the same Temple Audio Trio 28 board on which I could previously on fit 2 full-size pedals.

Final version of the board coming soon - and I'll have a full 'how I put it together' video on this soon too - but loving how this has come together :)

phRoUF5.jpg

lJJYt1B.jpg

For anyone using temple boards - Did you have issues with getting the ax8 to stay down? Mine came completely off using 4 large plates and a medium.

For anyone using temple boards - Did you have issues with getting the ax8 to stay down? Mine came completely off using 4 large plates and a medium.
Wow! I think I'm only using two large plates on AX8 and it's been stable since I put it on last fall. All I'd recommend is to make sure your putting the adhesive on per temple's instructions, and onto a clean surface...
Also, I'm not sure it would work correctly if you left the feet on the AX8, I took mine off. If yours are still on I could totally see that failing like your describing.

I'm using 4 large plates in the corners with the feet off and putting the original screws back in without the feet. No issues so far.....

I used the Temple IEC AC Main to a splitter with the AX8 on one side and 1 Spot on an extension from the other. The 1 Spot is too big to go directly next to the other side of the splitter so I added an extension. The 1 Spot powers my wireless and RGB light under the pedal.

Amazon product ASIN B01AAFPLZSAmazon product ASIN B00RXBC53EAmazon product ASIN B000RNB720

Last edited:
We've just moved into our new house so in a way to make things as great as they can be, I've built this speaker stand for the two Atomic CLR's (Neo Mk2) that I've recently bought. This is an insanely good sounding setup, and super compact and convenient as well as I can just slide the Ax8 (on a Pedaltrain 2) under the stand. Super Happy!

Ax8%20Atomic%20CLRs_zps7fg4nxj1.jpg
Awesome rig! What is the box to the bottom left?

Finished my board today. AX8 with pedal as centerpiece + some stuff around: [guitar receiver, angry charlie v3], [corona with toneprint, neunaber expanse with exp and a jam-man stereo]. Still needs some barefoot buttons. All mounted on a pedaltrain classic pro sc.

ax8-rig_1.jpg

I keep mine in the PedalPad AXS III. I removed the hinged surface because the Fractal AX8's kick bar is too tall that the cover lid won't close! Mission Engineering SP2 to control global volume on normal [red] channel and wah when pressed [blue] channel. Line 6 Relay G10 for wireless playing. Rolls PM50s for in ear monitoring and "at home silent playing so not to piss off the wife because i play the guitar so loud that i wake up the baby as well as not to disturb the neighbour because apparently a hand clap is too loud already in this apartment - i just wanna kill my neighbours." Anyways, these were all used on my FX8. Sold the FX8. Thanks to Sukh @ZenRigs Man for the kicktags and @Jalevinemd for the free clear acrylic Barefoot Buttons. The colored (metal) buttons were from ebay - $2.37 CAD each. Easy setup when on stage.
IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0012.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom